File uploads and downloads not working on forum

File uploads and downloads not working on forum…
when trying to view them an error shows up.

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

No errors when uploading that I can tell though. Not sure if the files are actually making it up. this has affected every post ive seen with uploaded files to view. One of my posts that I know used to work is also affected.

this is a test
894 Classic Taunts.txt (48.0 KB)

Hi @MerlinMadHat, There is currently an issue with files and certain images uploaded to forum posts. @DodoNotDoDo is working on a solution.

Hopefully @DodoNotDoDo is also working on an issue, that clicking on images doesn’t expand them to view them in bigger size anymore.
For example clicking on image in here should expand it, but doesn’t.

1 Like

Yes. This has already been reported.

@Yorok0 image issues should all be fixed now.

2 Likes

@MerlinMadHat If you’re still seeing any issues, let me know. Any additional details like posts where it’s not working or file types, that is helpful for troubleshooting.

Just edited the top post of this thread with a txt file upload that does not work

Should work now. Any further problems, let me know.

1 Like