Fishing ships try to deliver food to unreachable dock

Let me translate this message real quick:
Thanks for your time investment, really cool, you have just wasted a lot of your free time to report a bug, even thinking about some possible solutions. Sadly that specific bug already was tracked. Well there is no way for you to know that we already track this bug, since we do not even post it in our official tracked bugs section (pinned link in the forum: ๐Ÿ“Œ [OFFICIAL] Known & Tracked Issues, Real Link: Known Issues & Solutions โ€“ Age of Empires Support), since we have, at this point, realised there are just too many bugs for us to all post them there as well.
We hope you always stay positive and again invest your time thinking about possible solutions for issues that we get paid for fixing :smiley:

Fun aside:
Give us any way to see which bugs are tracked, so we do not report bugs that are already tracked. Would save us time we spend reporting/thinking about possible solutions etc when already tracked. At the same time: I would never again try to reproduce how some wired bug occurs, maybe it already is tracked, so why should I make a good report. One liner will do it as wellโ€ฆ

1 Like