For DEVS : About Zoom Level

Hello Dear Devs,

There is an issue with zoom level since the release of the game which is the fact that even if we change the zoom level before entering a new game or during the game it simply doesn’t work, it’s a select button with absolutlly no effect at all, even choosing, Far zoom or near zoom nothing change and it can frustrates a lot of people cuz some like me prefer to play at near middle distance or near distance instead of playing always from far away distance, which makes us to always trying to zoom and find the good distance at the beginning which result of losing time and it’s also a little bit annoying, i mean if there is an option that can simplify us of doing that, should we simply use it no?

Thanks for understand this inconvenience and i hope u will do something about that in the futur.

1 Like

hello? no answer? i’m alone here??? WTF?

No no one care everyone are busy with USA PLZ NERF I’M A ■■■■■■■ CHILD WHO COMPLAIN ALWAYS BECAUSE ONE BEAT ME BUHUHUHU

1 Like

make bug report if you believe option is broken

1 Like

I requested to add the full camera rotation! including “Up and Down”, like in the editor cinematic scenes

1 Like

I am absolutely with you.
Since month I am informing about that issue but nobody seems to listen.
One dev only mentioning that this is under investigation but both the known issues list as well as the further investigation sector in any patch note does not mention it.

@Tempires @ EliteTarkan,

this bug was already reported in October 2020 in a correct way. see this bug report:

But nothing happened since then. Therefore I fully share the frusttraction about that with EliteTarkan.

1 Like

I agree with you, it’s like they keep ignoring this issue actually