For the last time, nerf the Caroleans. Sweden is OP

bad change for treaty though

Sweden was now for a year underpowered and only got a silver lining with that 100f they got around half a year ago. Still they were on the bottom end of every competent tierlist, they even got nerfed in the August patch. And now, finally, after struggling for a year they finally got some love. The Swedish have finally a chance to be competitive again. Let them.

(coming from 1v1 supremacy)

2 Likes

Currently it is possible to confirm it but it is nothing too worrying, the first 5 caroleans get them at 5 minutes and 5 seconds in the best of cases with a timing of 4 minutes of age up at 5 min they can get 5 caroleans but to me it sounds a lot of all in. Base age is now 15 or 16 seattlers. In the last patch 100f was removed and a seattler added to me honestly it doesn’t seem like a nerf but a buff because if you had to do 15 now you will do 16 with the same timing, 100f removed but at the same time 100f resumed with 1 seattler that will start working now to get more food.

ye i tested their age up are normal now, which is good because previous patch i swear swe was really too fast and was annoying when they reached age 2 at 4 min

Honestly it is still possible if they get excellent food treasures but going with 14 seattlers is currently not very convenient because the economy is not very good and strong base with 14 seattlers you can make an age of 4 minutes and 10/15 seconds.