For the occasional players - hints on the MAY-HEM easter eggs?

There is a new graphic in the game folder called u_ship_transport_may.smx (i don’t know the exact name as I am not on my pc right now). It’s basically a transport ship with elephant heads as decoration. I haven’t had time to check how to find it ingame.

2 Likes

Maybe malay transport ship

Basically it is this but i don’t know how to trigger, maybe putting elphants in all the slots inside your transport. Sory low res but i don’t have uhd expansion

5 Likes

I managed to get it to work
You need to load 10 elephants of any kind into the transport ship and it’ll show elephants inside the ship
idk if upgrades afect it in some way, did the test as japanese in post imperial (max 20 garrison, 10 are enough to trigger it)

they also don’t need to be all of the same type

5 Likes

Interesting a cure to an extent

1 Like

Makes sense. In a way, it answers the meme “can fit 10 elephants in a transport but not 11 archers”… now the elefants overflow from “in” the transport to “on” the transport.

Great catch!! And that makes 4!

1 Like

Ahoy! We have our Army coming!
Deploy the Elephant Shrinking Machines!
Let’s Set sail and Conquer!

2 Likes

Is this one an easter egg or an event mod?

Math things while researching things.

It happens in TC and every other buildings

It is the old joke:
10 Elephants can fit in a Transport Ship, but 11 Archers can’t.

1 Like

That is from a mod event. I think you get it once you complete the 99 Villager challenge.

Yeah, my bad.

I checked it and that was the case

1 Like

This is kinda a nerf to the elephants, as it is permanent. If you transport 10 or more elephants, it triggers the visual and in water maps you priorities that transport ship.

Or enemy converts it with a monk and deletes it, gg for 600+ gold

Very rare case though.

Also aoe2 using shrinking future tech confirmed. Cobra cars and everything else make sense now. It is one dude that went back in time and is playing god threating kingdoms with cobra cars and making everyone immortal till they die fighting for his sadistic pleasure.

Those guys that made ‘more blood mods’ or variants of this are the first to be suspicious of.

11 love this kind of games for the community
Ok. So far we have

• The crown: Load screen face swapp
  • The elephant: Transport ship skin
  • The… stone?: Trebuchet stats
  • The clock:…

It’s only the clock we’re missing then.

The clock is the change with the 11 taunt.

1 Like

The clock is at 11 o’clock which is the change to the 11 taunt

1 Like

It was said in the patch note that 11 taunt was changed

So, I don’t think so

It might also be this weird thing with the Trade workshop though I don’t know why they’d pick a clock for that.

uhh no

2 Likes

I see,

Thanks for clarification.

1 Like