- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 6624001
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7
I’m currently editing a scenario and used triggers to increase the # of hitpoints to various fortified gates. However, as soon as the gate opens, it reverts back to the default HP - not only that but it looses ALL scenario edited properties including it’s name, as though the act of opening it just turned it into a completely new building. I’ve only tested this with fortified gates, so I cannot speak to whether the same issue occurs with stone or palisade gates.
Here is a picture which includes the scenario editor command, in-game selection showing the proper values and then the gate reverting to its default values after units walk through it.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Use the Scenario Editor to create a trigger that changes Gate HP (in this case to 5,000) and allied units who can pass through gate.
- Test to see that properties on said gate are visible, correct and HP goes down normally when attacked.
- Check the Gate properties again when gate is opened after allied units pass through.
I would expect the Gate to maintain it’s HP and other properties, regardless if it has been opened or not.