🛠 Forum Maintenance: Wednesday, April 8

Hammer-Maintenance-Small

WHAT: Forum Maintenance
WHEN: 2020-04-08T14:00:00Z
ESTIMATED DOWNTIME: 30 Minutes

GAMES & PLATFORMS IMPACTED:

DETAILS:
We will be taking the forums down for a brief maintenance window on Wednesday, April 8. During this time, you will be unable to access or post on the forum.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY POSTS YOU ARE CREATING WHEN THE FORUMS ARE TAKEN DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE WILL BE LOST! SAVE YOUR WORK!

The downtime is expected to only last about 30 minutes. Should there be any schedule changes or updates, we’ll let you know via our official social channels:

Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE

To avoid conflicting with the ending of the Age III beta, we are moving this maintenance window to tomorrow morning (Pacific Time). Check out the updated times and plan above!

1 Like

UPDATE

Maintenance wrapped up around 8:00a PT! Thank you for your patience during the brief outage!

When the server will be up again?

@GMEvangelos - The forum Search now seems broken or not very usable, and clicking a newly acquired badge from my activity/notification rollout menu in upper-right (when click my profile icon) doesn’t work when you left-mouse click it, but works if you middle-mouse click it to open it in a new window. I haven’t seen these issues prior to today, so I wonder if it’s maybe a result of the forum maintenance?

When clicking the notification for my new badge:

When clicking the magnifying glass in upper-right, and then entering a search term
Annotation 2020-04-09 200322

UPDATE: The forum also now doesn’t let me drag & drop upload a .mp4 video that’s only 12MB in size like it normally would. It gives this error:

Annotation 2020-04-09 202955