Forum Rank System

I’ve gotta be more active now!! i Log in on daily basis but i guess im kinda shy(?)
i’ve always wanted to be that knight in shining armor :blush:

Oh, finally the Rank system is back! :smiley:

//forums.ageofempires.co

Woot, something new i can play with while stuck here in the hospital.

@Torgrimmer said:
Woot, something new i can play with while stuck here in the hospital.

Oh no! :o Get better soon <3

Strange, I have already commented 4 times (excluding this) but still have the Idle Village rank…

wololo wololo

hmmm… i still have long way to go…

@alik said:
Strange, I have already commented 4 times (excluding this) but still have the Idle Village rank…

I have commented 8 times and still have same rank also…

Excuse me. I can not find link to download AoE 4 in xbox insider hub/ insider content? Anyone can help me?

@TranFiDo said:
Excuse me. I can not find link to download AoE 4 in xbox insider hub/ insider content? Anyone can help me?

That’s exactly how it should be at the moment. There is no beta for AoE IV (yet?). And there probably won’t be one for quite some time. There was a beta for the Definitive Edition of the very first Age of Empires, though, which ended on Friday. :wink:

@TranFiDo said:

There isn’t beta for AoE4. I think is even in Alpha.

hello , there here no add post opstion

Hey guys i cant wait for AoE:DE…
Can anyone help me i have all the system requirements apart from video ram can i still play the game with 256mb video ram or not ?
Cheers peeps

@StealthAttack92 said:

Can anyone help me i have all the system requirements apart from video ram can i still play the game with 256mb video ram or not ?

Cheers peeps

If you don’t have a dedicated graphics card you will need at least Intel HD 4000 graphics and that depends on the CPU in your system.

@StealthAttack92 said:

Cheers peeps

You seem to be a beta participant… Could you run the beta?

I really want to be upgraded to ox cart (that is my new Dream) but I’ve only posted 27 times counting this post. I have a long road ahead of me but I will become part of the Ox Carts.

@PCS70 said:

@StealthAttack92 said:

Cheers peeps

If you don’t have a dedicated graphics card you will need at least Intel HD 4000 graphics and that depends on the CPU in your system.

Im not sure if its a dedicated graphics card all i no its an all in one pc ill get more details shortly

@StealthAttack92 said:

@PCS70 said:

@StealthAttack92 said:

> > > Can anyone help me i have all the system requirements apart from video ram can i still play the game with 256mb video ram or not ?
>
> > > Cheers peeps
> >
> > If you don't have a dedicated graphics card you will need at least Intel HD 4000 graphics and that depends on the CPU in your system.
>
> Im not sure if its a dedicated graphics card all i no its an all in one pc ill get more details shortly

If it has an Intel i5 CPU without dedicated graphics card I wouldn’t worry too much, if it has an Intel i3 CPU which has integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics it might be a problem running this game without dedicated graphics card. Actually the number of cores should be at least 4 (with HT enabled).

System details
Processor: AMD E2-7110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics 1.80GHz

Installed ram: 4.00GB (3.68GB usable)
Total available Graphics memory 2140MB

Dedicated video memory :256MB

System video memory:0MB

Shared system memory: 1884MB