@StealthAttack92 said:
System details

Processor: AMD E2-7110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics 1.80GHz

Installed ram: 4.00GB (3.68GB usable)

Total available Graphics memory 2140MB

Dedicated video memory :256MB

System video memory:0MB

Shared system memory: 1884MB

I think the game will work like stated through the requirements check, but definitely not on highest quality graphics settings and also no 4K support, and it is a little bit low on ram too. I hope your system at least runs with a SSD, because your swap will be used a lot.

Compared your AMD with another low end Intel Core i5, both very power efficient but actually not meant to play games high performance on. The intel has a slight advantage if only 2 cores are used (5.6 GHz), because of the Turbo boost mode (up to 2.7 GHz per core), while the AMD has 4 dedicated cores always running at 1.8 GHz (6.4 GHz).
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2628&cmp[]=2440

League of Legends - AMD Radeon R2 vs Intel HD 620 - Benchmark

Thanks buddy funny thing is i actually watched that same video before i read this.

Apparently i can.move some ram to the dedicated video ram but doesnt seem to work or change when i try :confused:

It’s a small world my friend and I’m very happy to see that google treats us equally the same searching on this. :slight_smile:

The game is a little bit heavier though than LoL of course, but like I said on lower settings it should work.

Please let us know how it does perform on your system.

Looks like this thread redirected from forum ranks to tehcnical info on the game… anyway I wanted to look at support and stuff but I’ll have to unidle my villager first it seems

I’ve commented more than three times and still cannot create a discussion in the support forum. How long does it take to update rank?

@EmmyBeans89 @TaoVegaLord
Your rank will go up from Idle Villager to Scout Cavalry after 3 posts, but it seems that you need at least 5 posts before being able to create discussions in the support forum.

It seems to be more than 3 in most people’s case… I have no idea how the mechanics of this sytem work
Either way I pulled it off

I have 4 posts and still can’t post, have an issue with my game and need some assistance

@tatiotatio said:
I have 4 posts and still can’t post, have an issue with my game and need some assistance

But you need to have 5 posts at least before being able to post new discussions. Just reply one more time and it should be fine.

AoE:DE (Please wait another moment, We are not quite done syncing whit Xbox live ) how to solve it, there is no solution anywhere

@WintryPainter69 said:
I really want to be upgraded to ox cart (that is my new Dream) but I’ve only posted 27 times counting this post. I have a long road ahead of me but I will become part of the Ox Carts.

UPDATE: My dream is now fullfilled.

i have a major issue to post about with this game failing to launch cause of the licensing agreement and cant since im idle villager omg someone help me.

Doesnt work still cant post links…

Hey Everyone !
Has anyone had any problem downloading the game ? I mean I left the game downloading all night, I woke up this morning and it still not even 3%. Has anyone had the same issue ?
Thank you!

Hi gamers

I’ve commented more than 3 times now, does it take a while for the forum ranks to update?

@PCS70 said:
@EmmyBeans89 @TaoVegaLord
Your rank will go up from Idle Villager to Scout Cavalry after 3 posts, but it seems that you need at least 5 posts before being able to create discussions in the support forum.

Thank you PCS270, I didn’t understand before reading you!

1st edit (2nd post) :

Hem sorry for the double post but in fact, it is still not possible to post a new discussion, even after 7 posts … is this normal?

2nd edit (3rd post) :

Sorry for the triple post but I just saw that it takes 10 comments to get the rank Scout Cavalry. :slight_smile:

Should the first message be changed, unless it was done on purpose to deceive the bots?

Message to delete please.

Being now Scout cavalry, I can edit my first message, and give the information that was missing from a lot of members about the need to post 10 times (and not 3) to move up rank and create new threads.

Message to delete please.

Being now Scout cavalry, I can edit my first message, and give the information that was missing from a lot of members about the need to post 10 times (and not 3) to move up and create new threads.

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition when i open the app it closes automatically please help me guys