Forum Rank System

Hastasıyız Dede…

I know there have been whole topics in other languages before, but if you want people to understand it maybe add a google translated English version as well? Most people here don’t speak Turkish I’m afraid… It might also help to put all the sentences you want to write in the same post. (Even with the no editing rule that apparently exists for idle villagers, this should have been just doable.)

just need to get another comment to rankup. lol im not a bot but i want to post. sorry for necro

@Trav434 said:
just need to get another comment to rankup. lol im not a bot but i want to post. sorry for necro

Isn’t necessary make a topic.

Is there a pre-moderation for new users?

NVM. There’s in the support thread.

Well, can’t wait for a beta for AoE IV to see if the game seems to be going in the direction of a success.

too complicated for us poor folks!

I don’t understand how I’m supposed to get support when my rank is not going up.
The system is really bad, I NEED SUPPORT but I can’t post anything :frowning:

@SteuerFurcht92 said:
I don’t understand how I’m supposed to get support when my rank is not going up.
The system is really bad, I NEED SUPPORT but I can’t post anything :frowning:

Even posting doesn’t mean any or guaranty of any kind even a single reply.

I’m still an idle villager, posted around 10 times already.

I like the names.

If someone have a problem with F-Secure Antivirus and Age Of Empires DE,just need to turn off DeepGuard, and thats all… Bye :wink:

I can’t update any comment

how supid thing u have done guys u killed aoe1 totally we played aoe1 for more than 14 years and u guys now did not listen to us to make the new aoe1 better it is the worst game ive never played before 00/20 gameplay 00/20 graphics and it will never be like the original aoe1 by the gameplay never… also it is not even competitive
its like u guys made it for kids
not for aoe pro players
shame… really we are dispointed

it seems that I have posted for more than 3 times but am still stuck of being an ible villager

or is it that a number of my older comments are deleted?