Forum, Website and Beta Reporting Guidelines

Do you need some assistance deciding how to report feedback on the forums? The reporting guidelines below include what I have learned over the past few months. I hope you find it helpful.

Forum

Website

Beta

• Forum thread beta leak? Flag as abuse.
  • Beta leak elsewhere? Send @Plus2Joe or @jennywaboom a private message on the forums.
  • Does a beta participant need beta forum access or help accessing the beta? Advise them to contact support using email address provided in their beta invite email.

Insider Program

• Forum member has not yet received initial insider survey after 1 week past registration date? Advise them to private message @snickerdoodle or @jennywaboom.
  • Forum member has not yet received insider forum badge after completing registration? Advise them to private message @snickerdoodle or @jennywaboom.

If there’s something I missed please comment below and I will add it. Since I won’t be able to edit this after 24 hours, please feel free to mod edit as preferred contact methods change. If for no other purpose, I created this thread for my own sanity.

I created a FAQ in the Questions forum, but it is lost in the “your thread will be visible after approval”

Ummm specific technical support of any AOE game? Use search bar and if you don’t find it, make a new topic!

"it is lost in the “your thread will be visible after approval”

That seems to happen quite frequently… and it takes a long while to appear.

@Penelinfi said:
I created a FAQ in the Questions forum, but it is lost in the “your thread will be visible after approval”

It’s because you have 5 Spam votes on your account. Waiting for a reply from @snickerdoodle about removing Spam votes after a thread is moved. No need to punish players indefinitely for making a mistake.

A mistake? All those spam votes are on a single post because I wrote there should be an announcement in beta invite emails telling the participants where the beta forum is, so that they don’t go posting things in this forum due to it being public.

Now, either they thought that everyone should get an email with those details, or some people need to spend 500 food to get out of the stone age :wink:

@Penelinfi said:
A mistake? All those spam votes are on a single post because I wrote there should be an announcement in beta invite emails telling the participants where the beta forum is, so that they don’t go posting things in this forum due to it being public.

Now, either they thought that everyone should get an email with those details, or some people need to spend 500 food to get out of the stone age :wink:

I was referring to a mistake if you post a thread in the wrong forum section.

If your posts were marked as Spam even though they were not, I would send a PM to @snickerdoodle or @jennywaboom to clear it up.

If the leaks are from another site? I mean YT.

@Augustusman said:
If the leaks are from another site? I mean YT.

Beta leak elsewhere? Send @Plus2Joe or @jennywaboom a private message on the forums.