Foutain of youth campaign blocked

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

after completing the fountain of youth campaign, the campaign does not move on with the cinematic, It´s seems the game does not find the final act, idk…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

every time I complete the chapter fountain of youth.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

the cinematic should happen and the next mission should be available.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @TheDarkKozak,

Once completing The Fountain of Youth are you able to view the final cinematic for Act I? Is it available from the Campaign Menu?

It’s possible there is an issue with the files. On Steam you can right click the game, select Properties, then select Local Files and you will see a button that says Verify integrity of game files.

After running that check, you can check if quickly by loading The Fountain of Youth and then once in-game, press Enter to open the chat and type the following: “this is too hard” which will complete the mission immediately. Let me know if that works for you. :slight_smile: