- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam (probably Microsoft Store version as well)
- Operating System: Windows 10
When playing any scenario, whether it is a singleplayer or a multiplayer-based one, there is a loss in frames at start. Then, the frame rates get better and flow normally (or close to normal).
- I don’t know if this happens all the time a scenario starts, but it’s pretty frequent I would say.
- Although I have a low-end computer, I’ve seen this happening to a youtuber with a high-end PC as well.
- Make sure you have an FPS counter, and that it is on.
- Obviously, in order to test this, one would need to disable vertical sync within the graphics driver (if available)
- Start any game.
- See the frames per second counter.
That the game preloads/precaches all necessary files and scripts before map starts, to prevent lag issues and frame drops at any time after the scenario starts.