Frigate shipment don't spawns

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.38085
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I sent the frigate shipment at age 3 and it doesn’t spawns in the map (Scandinavia)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
I notice the bug just in 1 rank game

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. ageup to 3 as Italians
  2. sent frigate shipment
  3. wait until the shipment arrives

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Frigate unit spawns in the water.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

frigate-shipment-dont-spawns.age3Yrec (9,6 MB)

That’s because there is not sufficient space to spawn the ship. You have to place the water flag such that the ships are able to physically spawn there.

3 Likes

Some maps don’t have a homecity water spawn flag.
About ‘Scandinavia’ I don’t know. Anyway, make sure it is present before shipment of ships from homecity.
And of course, the ship/s must not exceed the unit’s build limit.

It also sometimes happens when there are enemy ships on your flag and if you are sending 3 caravels they don’t go out and the expedition is canceled, I thought they went out next to the opposing ships