- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
According to update 58259 patch notes,
futuravailableunits.json is now moddable, but that isn’t the case. By creating a
resources\_common\dat\ path and placing a
futuravailableunits.json file there, the game understands the mod as a datamod, so you can’t “tick” it to turn it on (like all other mods that turn on at game start). I’ve tried placing the file by itself in the mod folder, and all that does is make the game boot me out once I try to load an scenario. If I have it accompanying a dataset, nothing happens and the game loads as if I hadn’t placed/modded
futuravailableunits.json there at all.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Place it in the correct mod path
resources\_common\dat\, along with an
- Attempt to start a skirmish game, and notice nothing you’ve modded changed
futuravailableunits.json file takes precedence over the base game’s one, and displays its contents instead.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)