Future of AOE-DE

With or after this definitive edition , will we get dlc or new things( campaigns,civilazitions,maps,etc) like aoe 2 ?
What do you think about this ?
I really want happen this for aoe-de future :slight_smile:

@The_Vigilante The boring answer is, time will tell. But i think its something that wont happen unless they go to Steam, in my opinion, because then they will have a streamlined platform to purchase them ala AOE 2.

@AssyrianAxeman said:
@The_Vigilante The boring answer is, time will tell. But i think its something that wont happen unless they go to Steam, in my opinion, because then they will have a streamlined platform to purchase them ala AOE 2.

You are right.Of course we will see aeo-de in steam.Thanks for your answer.

I think with the backward compatibility of scenario’s and campaigns going on, there will be (and already are) a lot of user-made campaigns playable.
As for official stuff, I don’t know, but I do think/hope so.

@LegoVogel Come to think of it, there are alot of user-made maps and such on sites like AOEHeaven. Thanks for reminding me. ^^

@LegoVogel said:
I think with the backward compatibility of scenario’s and campaigns going on, there will be (and already are) a lot of user-made campaigns playable.
As for official stuff, I don’t know, but I do think/hope so.

That’s true. Ä° think :Ä°f this game come steam , user-made campaigns will be better with steam community and mods will be good. Thanks for your answer.