So over a couple patches Galleons went from being 300w 500c down to 300w 300c, a total reduction of around 25%. This is because Galleons weren’t really that great when they were so expensive. However, Galleon-style ships for other civs have retained the costs they had since the launch of DE and are now comically bad compared to Galleons. “Galleon-style” meaning “resistant to building fire and can train troops”, so I’m not counting the Battle Canoe for example. Galleon-style includes the:
- Fluyt (it’s special difference from the Galleon was that it used to be much cheaper, now it’s the same price)
- Steamer (comically overpriced, I know it can fish and build docks and go fast but it’s just absurdly expensive)
- Atakabune (same as the Fluyt pretty much, stats difference not really compensated)
- ####### (kinda, though this is also a Frigate) - EDIT: Chinese age 3 ship
- Galleass (closer in time to modern Galleon pricing, might be fairly costed but idk how good it really is)
Anyway, do y’all think these ships are all in a good place or not? Do you build them and find the investment is worthwhile?