These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD 101.101.44834.0 6148570
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
While you are watching a reploy, the memory usage of the app continously increase. But even after the replay ends used memory won’t be released. Only if you load another replay the memory usage get back to normal
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Load a long multiplayer replay, watch till the end
- Check memory usage of the application after the replay finished
- Load another replay and check memory usage again
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.