These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: V 100.12.38254.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The game is pretty consistently crashing when I use desert warriors in stand ground / defend stance as Ethiopia. This only seems to happen in combat . When the game crashes it freezes for two seconds then goes to desktop without any errors .
Looks like it happens exactly when a group of desert warriors (20+) in of the the stances (stand ground/defend) are tasked to attack a enemy at close range i.e. they all attack at once .
I have verified game cache , drivers up to date etc. game only crashes as explained above.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play ethiopia
- Use desert warrios in stand ground/ defend stance
- Go into combat . (use cheats vs ai to test).
- Task a group of desert warriors to attack a enemy at close range (walk up to the enemy so all attack at once).
- Repeat step 4 a few times till crash.