Game crash

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 51737
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The game crashes after launch. if it helps to solve the issue my other account works great, i think is something had to do with the mods (not sure which), also because after the update the game launched perfectly after i activated the mods i restarted the game and thas when the issue started.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Launch de Game
  2. Loading Screen
  3. Black Screen
  4. Crash

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should see the main menu

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

i dont think i can record this but i can upload the logs.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2021.08.12-10.56.06.txt (8.5 KB)
Age2CrashReport.txt (147 Bytes)
Age2SessionData.txt (128 Bytes)
AoE2DESteam-51737-2021.08.12-10.56.26.mdmp (342.2 KB)

Did you check the other threads about this problem? For some people it helped to change the Windows Language to US English.

Otherwise.

Your MDMP says this:
KERNELBASE!RaiseException+0x69
VCRUNTIME140!_CxxThrowException+0x90
msvcp140!std::_Throw_Cpp_error+0x46
msvcp140!std::_Throw_C_error+0x29
AoE2DE_s+0x789a7e

Maybe you can try to un- and then reinstall the Visual C++ Redistributables which you can download here: The latest supported Visual C++ downloads (microsoft.com)

Here are some hints for the reinstall - in case you need them: How to remove and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables packages | AutoCAD | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Hope that you can fix your problem very soon!

yes i tried but already have it in english everything ill try visual c reinstall and see if it works

try deleting the mods folder of that account and then reinstalling them one by one, until you find out which one cuases the crash. That worked for me.