Game Crashed Upon Un-Pausing and right around aging up to Castle Age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: **101.101.43210.0 5867313
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I was playing a ranked 1v1 game and my opponent was experiencing lag so I paused the game for them. We waited for a little bit, then decided to keep going. At the time of unpausing, I was about 99% up to Castle Age and upon aging up, my game instantly crashed.

I am not fully sure how to get additional logs, would appreciate input on how to do that to further diagnose the issue, but this is the first time this is happened for me and wondering if this is a known / widespread issue.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play a random map game.
  2. Age up to around 99%
  3. Pause the game.
  4. Wait for about say, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
  5. Unpause and let the age-up happen.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I imagine that I would still in my ranked game at this point in time.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Unfortunately don’t have much footage of this.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r11OOrhB0JBaw85zAvOzVJfQPCnfy46v?usp=sharing