These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
2 games in a row my game crashes on my way to imperial age. Not to mention I had a confortable score lead and both games will count as defeat for me as it was my game who crashed.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Watch the replay
- Identify the cause of the bug (my best guess is researching imperial age, but how could I know?)
- Apply the identified cause of the bug : your game crashes too
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
- The games should have continued.
- Have a fair chance, I may have had wins instead of losses, in this case it is 2 losses due to game instability
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
*MP Replay v101.101.46295.0 @2021.04.17 173936 (1).aoe2record (1.4 MB) MP Replay v101.101.46295.0 @2021.04.17 214227 (1).aoe2record (1.4 MB)