These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: first DLC Hotfix
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Game sometimes crashes when hosting lobby.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25% of the time I try to host (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start game
- Try to create a lobby
- in the screen where you define your lobby name and spec delay (so before lobby is created), click on host lobby
- hope the game crashes (if you want to replicate this bug) (you dont see anything except the screen where you defined your lobby, then back to desktop)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Imagine the windows 10 standard desktop picture being here
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.