- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.20078.0 (#85614) 11375994
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The game immediately crashes to desktop with a bugsplat dialog whenever I single-click on various scenario files in the list to try to open them in the map editor. Specifically any previous versions of my map with the volcano called Wargame Theory - Blood Sacrifice. There is no error message or even a log file created by this as far as I can tell.
The crash happens just by single-clicking on the scenario file in the list, not actually double-click to try to open the file. The same happens if I try to play the scenario as a skirmish against AI.
Everything worked fine prior to RoR.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Download my mod: Mods Single - Age of Empires
- Either try to play it as a skirmish or open the scenario file in the editor.
- Game will immediately crash to desktop.
Game should either play the scenario or let me open it in the editor as normal.
Single-click on Wargame Theory - Blood Sacrifice scenario file in the list of available scenarios.
Game will immediately crash to desktop.
(No game save / recording available due to crashes)