Game Crashes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition

• Build: 101.101.37906.0.0
  • Platform: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build 19041.329. I have experience Pack 120.2202.130.0
  • Gamer Tag - KnightPHG:

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…I just installed it yesterday. I have Game Mode turned on. I signed into X-Box Live Companion. I used default settings in the game. I have 16 GB Ram and a 4 TB Solid State Hard Drive. I was playing a Campaign, then historical battles, then Dos Pilas (648). I was playing for a bit and then saved it and got out. I came back later and played for about 30 minutes and then the game just disappeared. I have tried to go back into the game going into the auto saved game and it disappears each time.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive! I was playing a Campaign, then historical battles, then Dos Pilas (648). I was playing for a bit and then saved it and got out. I came back later and played for about 30 minutes and then the game just disappeared. I have tried to go back into the game going into the auto saved game and it disappears each time. I went into Known issues and did everything it said to do and it still disappears.

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to Campaigns
  2. Go to Historical Battles
    3.Go to Dos Pilas and play for about 30 minutes.
  3. Save it under a name you choose and exit game.
  4. Come back into the saved game and play for another 30 minutes.
  5. I had gone to the second city of the Myans to the right of the first city I went to. I have advanced to the Imperial Age and Reached Uaxactun. I have upgraded almost everything. I had been attached 7 Mayan Raiders to the bottom of the city and almost defeated them.
  6. I started creating solders again since all of mine but one had died and the game just disappeared and I was looking at my desktop.
  7. The game auto-saved but every time I select it, the game disappears and I am looking at the desktop.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
I looked for the game file but can’t fine where it saved it. Please tell me and I can get it to you.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).