These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD 101.101.56005.0 7694700
GAME PLATFORM: Steam
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Game crash when matchmaking and then i’m getting banned of the queue.
Also it crashed in ranked window without looking for a match and it banned me anyways.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
One time a day
Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
I have no list, it happens randomly
Not crash or not ban at least
Hi @Locu05 !
I recommend you to try some stuff:
- In steam, in AOE2 game, Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of game files
- Reinstall the game
- Unable your mods
- Uninstall/unable your antivirus
- Reinstall your graphic drivers
- Update direct X
- Delete your user files
For deleting your user files, you should:
- Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE.
- Copy your user folder to a safe place, it has lots of numbers.
- Delete the original and open the game again. A new user folder will be created.
Then copy back the files from your old user folder. Those files are in the folder C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE<0>\Savegame, Recorded Games and Save games.
If that does not work, please attach here your save files:
They can be found on “C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs” will have date-time format, something like “AoE2DESteam-51577-2021.10.07-10.11.24.mdmp”.
Let me know if it works!