Game desync on xbox

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ############################################ * GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Since the update earlier, we can’t play, the server is out of sync everytime.
We have an error message indicating desynchronization
It did this to us on 3 different parts.
No problems before the update

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. host a party
  2. invite friends
  3. play and the bug appears unexpectedly at any time

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

avoid being kicked out of the game and finish our game

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Cannot extract files from xbox.

1 Like

Hi @Keizyh
Were you all on the same build version? 85208.
Thanks for the report.

Hi, @Felizon89
Yes everyone

This is also happening to me and a friend playing on Xbox. We also have version 85208. We played for about an hour before the game stated there was a synching error and we could no longer play. We tried restoring it but the same thing kept happening.

1 Like

@Felizon89
@KaTyA2619
Exactly the same problem.

Yup happened 2 times with 5 of my friends after the update hit.

1 Like

how did u solve the problem ?

also having thw same issue tried 4 different games and did the same in every game around the same time. looking for a fix .

1 Like

Are you having this issue with crossplay? Only playing against console or also against PC?

it was 2 Xbox players against 3 ai for me

1 Like

it happened again to me, 2 times with only players on Xbox. The third time that just happened was with people on xbox and one pc player… so… both

We’ve disabled mods, deleted saved games, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and are still getting the problem. We are playing on xbox private multiplayer vs AI.