Game do not open

I get the 0x803F8001 error every day, I have to install some useless app from the store EVERY DAY to fix it. Thats unbearable. So, what about that offline mode?

Logging into Microsoft account for me doesnt help. Downloading any free app for me doesnt help. One week after release and I cant run the game…

@“Matas sMatis” said:
Logging into Microsoft account for me doesnt help. Downloading any free app for me doesnt help. One week after release and I cant run the game…

Then in your case it can be another issue like the antivirus program in use. Please follow the steps and directions on https://www.ageofempires.com/support to submit your logs.

Or you can create your own discussion topic under support and post your dxdiag.txt and other logs e.g…

I cannot start AOEDE, again.
On Fryday it has worked to download an extra WinApp from the Windows store (PONS app) and yesterday after PC start I could play AOEDE on normal way. Today it does not work, again.

It is not a solution to reset the game files in the settings. Or reinstall the game. Or download an extra App from the store to start one application.

@dycaite said:
Are your graphics card drivers up to date?

everything uo to date but this game wont start, i have done everything in the support form and nothing, today i see that people that did not pay for the game have it working, and me nooo, microsoft shame on you

@“Greek Basileus” said:
Re downloaded and installed game; works perfect. Thanks for the help.

Have a GG :slight_smile:

I reinstalled it 5 times and still the same bullsh1t

Hello!

The game crashes after intro movie, i can see the menu, music starts then stops after half a second, the game crashes to desktop without error message

My error log in event viewer states twinapi.appcore.dll as the faulty module.

Tried suggested fixes, nothing worked so far.

Hi all, i got the same problem right here (in France), i purchased the game on the internet, downloaded it through the microsoft store and installed it. When i try to run the game, the splash screen starts then the game stops.

Any idea ? Thx !

@“El Patron del X” said:

@“Greek Basileus” said:
Re downloaded and installed game; works perfect. Thanks for the help.

Have a GG :slight_smile:

I reinstalled it 5 times and still the same bullsh1t

same here, tired of installing the game back and forth…

I’ve tried to reinstalled the game three times and nothing changed :confused:

How can a game be released with that kind of bugs ?!?!

Everything else works fine on this computer except this game, started it up, splash screen, then crash to Desktop again, I’m done with this, uninstalled.

@GlaringMoon7 said:
Hello!

The game crashes after intro movie, i can see the menu, music starts then stops after half a second, the game crashes to desktop without error message

My error log in event viewer states twinapi.appcore.dll as the faulty module.

Tried suggested fixes, nothing worked so far.

Disabling network adapter solved my issue

@PCS70 said:
@Matas sMatis said:

Then in your case it can be another issue like the antivirus program in use. Please follow the steps and directions on /support to submit your logs.

Or you can create your own discussion topic under support and post your dxdiag.txt and other logs e.g…

I did everything from this site.
Unfortunately, nothing helped. As I press Start game, after a few seconds the game disappears and the Microsoft Store opens.

I have tried reinstalling… twice; pausing a free download… nothing… and NO comment from Microsoft… send us all a disk that works

@Michalkup Then you experience a different problem. Please follow the steps here to submit your logs to the devs:

…Still nothign works for me…

AOE stopped working today for me. I could not open the game. I tried the solution posted by Torusache on page 1 of this thread (start downoading any free app from the MS store, in my case Asphalt 8, pause/cancel the download and then try to lunch AOE again). It worked, I could normally launch and play AOE again.

The solution is to launch the game on the Xbox, but for this it is necessary to release the use of keyboard and mouse in the console.

Another solution, would be to launch in steam, which does not have as many bugs as the Microsoft Store.

But i still preferred to see the age of empires running on the Xbox. consoles do not have all these types of problems you have on PC, just plug in and play.

I was contacted back by the support team this morning, in relation to me reporting my issue. It hasn’t been resolved yet, but props to the team for working with us.

Sava well this pass tkt