- GAME BUILD #: 82587
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Waking up the screen after being turned off automatically according to system settings makes it impossible to interact correctly with the game interface, forcing the user to use ALT+TAB to recover control of the game.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
- Set the screen to turn off automatically
- Go back to the game (select it/focus on it), and wait for the screen to turn off by itself. Don’t touch any buttons or move the mouse until the screen is completely turned off.
- After the screen has turned off, try to make it turn on again (by touching any button or just moving the mouse)
- See how the game reacts when trying to use the interface
That the OS does not lose focus of the game after the screen goes into idle mode.