Game freeze whole PC

Hello, I recently bought a new PC (ryzen 5600, rx6600). And After a while playing on-line the computer completely freeze and fans slow down. I have drivers installed and cpu temp is about 60 Celsius.

The game is bought via Xbox platform. Before I had pirate copy (to try out) and it happened as well in offline game but not that often.

I would refrain from admitting to piracy on the official forum bud, probably doesn’t make the devs who worked hard on the game want to help you very much, I do commend you for purchasing the game one you knew you liked it… however I have been plagued with this as well for the entirety of my playtime it almost exclusively happens in ranked for me and usually when I have just secured a slight to large lead…
my build is a custom
Ryzen 5600x
Radeon 6800
MSI b550

it has also happened with a ROG Strix 3060 Ti in the same system im inclined to believe it’s not hardware related for that reason further more since it never happens offline or in any other game im equally inclined to believe its outside interference either from my ISP or my opponent. i’ve opened a customer support ticket and submitted windows log files etc i suggest you do the same gives them more samples to source the cause