- Build 28529 (Steam Version)
I was playing a single player campaign and the game got frozen a few seconds after loosing internet connection. It shows a warning that you lost conection and stuff, but everything keeps working normally, but a few seconds later the whole game stops and I have to force close the application.
- Start a single player campaign
- Stop the internet signal (keeping the wifi on and the computer connected to the network, just emulate a problem with your internet provider)
- Press ok on the message that will apear on the game warning about the lost connection.
- Keep playing for just a while.
- The bug will happen and the game will freeze.