- GAME BUILD #: 12074291
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Since the update 81058 was installed automatically by Steam the AI-Mode for original “CD-Version” isn’t working properly anymore.
When a AI-CD-Version-Opponent changes his diplomatical status to you the game freezes nearly everytime and cannot be restored properly.
Even after installing the latest update 93001, the error did not change.
I have attached a file BEFORE the bug and a file AFTER the bug (after the change of the diplomatic status on the part of the AI).
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start an offline game against AI-Opponents “CD-Version”
- Choose eight of AI-CD-Version-Opponents, so that one might offer you to join your side for 500 in wood/stone/food/gold or wanting you just to pay 100 to you …
- Pay them or do not pay them (doesn’t matter)
- As soon as the opponent changes his diplomatical status to you to either “allied” or “enemy” the game freezes / jammes
The game jammes / freezes.