These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: newest
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
You can’t download a new/updated mod with Chinese character on its name after the dlc patch.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Upload/ Update your mod, try your best to put Chinese name on it. What I usually do is to rename it on the webpage instead of the in-game mod manager
- Try to download it from in-game mod manager
- Nothing will be downloaded
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Users and modders expect a multi-lingual friendly environment, especially those languages explicitly supported from the store page.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.