Game is a desaster, admit it please

Everytime I see he makes a new video I just wonder if he´s receiving something for doing that… I mean I just don´t feel like he´s being honest at all. He probably got an opportunity to work with them once the game is finished, or I don´t know…

@Latulevieja With regard to receiving something for my videos, I can unequivocally assure you I receive no form of reimbursement / payment from any third party. I very obviously have an incentive for AOE4 to be successful, I am a content creator, and as a game grows, my community grows with it too, and with that my ad revenue / twitch subscriptions. However, to suggest that my opinions are not my own and that I am without integrity, will result only in diminishing your arguments.

Aussie Drongo just sounds like he is trying soooo hard to hype this game. Even if lag kills all his army, even if he factors all these bugs that he often swears his head off, he tries to stay positive. Same with Spirit of the Law. He says all his criticism in the most G rated way ever.

@Khansa5234 To be fair I’ve been waiting for this game for 15 years, it could be a steaming pile of turd and I’d still be hyped for it. With regard to that clip, it was obviously out of my control in a technical stress test, I don’t see why I wouldn’t try to stay positive? I need to make sure I don’t get bogged down by those things if I want to keep streaming for another 5-6 hours otherwise morale takes a huge toll.

You can say a lot about A_D, but “credibility” isn’t one of those things. He’s all hyped up for the potential money coming from AoE4 and that’s it.

@gongalone I wish I could search through your history more, but unfortunately it only lets me go back to late September. Your name, together with @KingStarscream9 are names I have in my brain as being trolls / ‘haters’ / just generally spiteful individuals.

I’m really not sure where your comment came from, but just to give you a little insight -

I’ve made multiple videos critical of AoE4:

I’ve made multiple threads critical of AoE4:

(Others were in the forums which we no longer have access to, but were deep and included a significant amount of feedback)

I’m an active moderator on the Age of Empires 4 subreddit, I use my personal account there for transparency and specifically distance myself as a moderator there from my content creation. I’m not listed in the sidebar as a content creator unlike SOTL, Lidakor, Age of Noob etc, I’ve posted only one of my videos to the subreddit ever, and genuinely moderate the subreddit because I enjoy it the game and want the community to prosper.

As mentioned earlier, I have you listed in my head as a troll, but assuming you’re not, I’d love to hear more from you about my ‘credibility’, and why that of all things, is something you choose to target.

Thanks @BossPaprika1647 for the tag so I actually know that I’m being talked about and can defend myself.

23 Likes