- BUILD #: current
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
When leaving a lobby while downloading the file (custom scenario file, in that case it was Roll the Dice) caused my game to crash
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
I will not test the frequency of that… I do not get paid for finding bugs in this game, so fix it yourself, get testers and test that kind of stuff before moving out of Beta (well to late for that, but thats what people expect)…
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open game (maybe the first mistake, after buying and playing too much, so no refund is possible anymore)
- Join a lobby which uses a custom scenario, like Roll The Dice
- Leave Lobby while downloading that file
- Be amazed of the time you wasted trying to play, but not playing…
- Start another game which is less frustrating