Game just crashes / vanishes!

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.5088
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: Game crashes randomly after some time of play (this time around 40 mins). No error message or nothing, it just disappears and I’m back at the desktop! In this game I was with an Inca if this is of any help? It does not happen in every game, but often enough to make me irritated…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a game and play normally (maybe with Inca)
  2. Wait for the game to all of a sudden just disappear in an instant, leaving you looking at the desktop

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

GAME NOT JUST VANISHING!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Not possible as you may understand

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Not possible as the savegame file is invalid due to the sudden crash

1 Like

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/game-crash-with-inca-in-deathmatch-after-5-min/203097