Game keeps crashing, no one sees my lobby for hours

Game Version:

• **Build: last one on Xbox
  • **Platform: Microsoft store
  • **Operating System: WIN 10
  • **Gamertag: samTHErampage

Issue:

Server have been down for 1/2 days, and I couldn’t play. Now that servers are working my lobby got full 1 time in 3 hours, other time was always empty. Even if i left it open for half an hour and i tried to get a good title and map. When I join a friend lobby and we start the game the game closes without reporting any error. It started happening a lot more frequently. It takes a lot to get a full lobby and when you get it the game crashes. It’s really frustrating.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Open a lobby
  2. Wait until you get someone (if you do)
  3. Join a lobby
  4. Start and see the game closing without any message

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

3 Likes

Got the exact same problem. I am playing with 2 friends, on the same internet. No one joins our lobbies, only after trying after a lot of times (constantly creating new lobbies). Then, when starting, it shuts down to desktop without any error.

Platform and operating system is the same (microsoft store and WIN 10).

Same issue, the multiplayer lobbies are complete trash and honestly a disgrace. No fixes seem to have happened since release as I continue to see games disconnect online while my internet is completely fine and have never had issues online gaming with other games.

same crash, no logs on steam edition