Game pass

Hello,

Why age of empires definitive edition is not in the PC game pass ?

1 Like

I have no idea. I have been shamelessly plugging the game on Twitter to Age of Empires, Xbox and XboxGamePassPC. No response yet.

https://twitter.com/RadiatingBlade/status/1139230807338434560?s=19

1 Like

it’s Xbox game studio yet

They have announced to include it in the Xbox PC game pass, so not available yet, but I also heard somewhere about discounted price (for 15 too like current AOE HD owners). That still confuses me and I would have to look back all E3 material. Maybe someone else knows this and can elaborate on this. But I think it will not be available until they release all retail DE versions to Steam.

@PCS70 I think @alive64 is asking about Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, not Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.

1 Like

You are correct of course, but announcing something to become available does not say '‘here it is’.
Right?

I have not seen any announcement that Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC. I have only seen that Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC.

The Xbox Game Pass for PC uses the Microsoft Store versions of games. Therefore, I don’t understand why Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is not currently available as an Xbox Game Pass for PC title unless Microsoft is waiting, for some unknown reason, for more updates to the game before the Steam launch.

1 Like

I would love to see the announcement arrive of a AOE Sage Game Pass for all platforms for around 20 dollars a year. :smiley:

1 Like

It would probably be easier for them to simply gift it to you. :wink:

1 Like

Guess what!??!?!?! It’s on Gamepass now :slight_smile:

2 Likes