Game prefrence: A Competitive OR Ensemble inspired RTS

Yeah Relic has its ongoing reputation in the world of rt. Relic will probably shape the future of AoE only in collaboration with Big Huge games. Because Big Huge Games are currently working on ‘DomiNations’ in collobartion with Nexom studios. I think BHG is not defunct.

1 Like

Oh yeah you are right my bad, they were acquired later. Which is good, this game’s studio needed that treatment too. I wonder what would Ensemble guys would have done under EA or SEGA or Ubisoft, you know these big guys who put RTS time to time (i know i didn’t mention Activision but you know why). Any thoughts @MSTFA786?

2 Likes

Very intresting discussion. Actually Ensemble studios not only got defunct but it got terminated as well and now Ensemble is history it’s employees are dispersed to other studios. Big Huge games is still alive they had recently upgraded their web page upgrade recently I had just checked out;- http://www.bighugegames.com/.
I believe Nexon and Big Huge Games are one entity why??? Because Tim Train also used to work on BHG but later he formed his own gaming company called Nexon which turned out to be a bad idea.

Thanks. Yeah yeah i know Ensembles fate and how their employees moved on afterward, i was generalizing them being on hands of these 3 brands. See i never knew a lot about Nexon or BHG part from their AOE involvement and such.

1 Like