Game randomly crashes in MP

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: first novemberpatch hotfix
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Game randomly crashes in MP, destroying any fun you had in the game

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 75% of the time / matches I play (Very FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play a MP game
  2. wait for crash
  3. repeat

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• is invalid due to crash

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

I’m afraid the devs can do very little with this report if you don’t have reproduction steps or crash logs. Please check:

1 Like

I know, but I have not found a way to reproduce it… and its not my job :slight_smile:

I understand, but usually devs cannot just reproduce an issue by sitting and waiting for a crash to happen. It might have to do with an outdated driver, external software, something very specific that happened in your games, or something else that someone else cannot reproduce. That’s why a crash log would be helpful.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. It is whenever PVP combat starts. It is repeatable for me, and happens every game. I’ve reported the bug as well, but not had a response. If the developer needs more information I can provide it if asked.

1 Like

Please repost your bug report with crash logs after the crash occurs again. Closing this topic because it does not provide enough helpful info.