Game says I lost my connection and won't reconnect, until it eventually crashes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 21704
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

So I was playing an actual TOURNAMENT game, which, as you can imagine, I was kind of willing to win… Then the game just started to say I have lost my internet (which I didn’t) and tried to reconnect me. Problem being, it’d keep saying I was reconnected every few seconds, until it would just prompt “trying to reconnect…” less than a second later. I couldn’t do anything but wait, and then after a couple minutes, the game purely crashed, without any error message or anything.

You can see what I’m describing in the video below. At the end, the screen goes black, that’s when the game crashed. I can’t provide a recorded game, because since it crashed, it didn’t save the record.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (happened just once to me so far)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

No idea honestly, it just happened randomly.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Don’t disconnect me if I have internet, or at least let me reconnect.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

5 Likes

In my case it says Reconnected , then blips and then again , reconnecting and then reconnected ! then again blips and repeats many times! till at the end it says, connection lost exiting game

3 Likes

Having this exact same issue, and it happens almost everyday. Sometimes within 5 minutes of a multiplayer game, or maybe after an hour of intense fighting. But whenever it happens, it never ever let’s me connect to the game again, and ruins the fun for me and my friends. Getting frustrated about this issue that they are not fixing.

Hay, welcome to the forums !
Please open a new topic, we are asked to not necro topics ( Older than 6 Months ) :slight_smile:
Thank you !