Game shutdowns suddenly

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Game shutdowns with no previous lag or anything. Mostly happens during a game, but aslo happens sometimes when i open the game and is at the intro. I have tried to play withput mods and still happens. This started 2 days ago and with this problem i simply cannot play.

Today I uninstall the game and it still worg

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 80% of the time / matches I play (4 from 5 games)

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
I cannot do this. It has no previous sign that the crash will happen.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hey @Cegisaurio
thats definitely weird, if you tried reinstalling the game and verifying your game files on steam and unsubscribing from all mods, then please contact our Support team https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can investigate what is happening. Please include your DxDiag and logs . Steps to find those are here: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052783111-How-to-find-information-for-troubleshooting-with-Support¨.
And please add also your mdmp file, they can be found in “C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs” will have date-time format, something like “AoE2DESteam-51577-2021.10.07-10.11.24.mdmp”, it should be at end of the folder. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the report and have a nice day