Game stutter when a player click to advance age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In every multiplayer game, whenever a player click to advance age, the game stutters for a moment. This tells very significant information to all players and should not happen.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. PLay multiplayer
  2. Click to advance age

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Game continues to run smoothly.

5 Likes

This issues still exists and it affects player strategies as well. It is an issue that is game breaking, and it seems that AOE team doesn’t care about it, because it is here for a long period of time now. What is more incredible, RBW4 will be played with this bug, and many players will have their strategies ruined because of it. This issue was needed to be corrected a while back, but it is still here. This is so bad professionalism from people working on AOE.

Even Nili admitted after beating Capoch in Visible Cup that this bug helped him!

@GMEvangelos , this issue needed a fix two months ago, I don’t think it is that hard to find a solution, especially when it wasn’t there before. And like I said before, it is game breaking at all levels, especially at pro lvl, and many pro players are saying that. Also, what is the point of PUP if these issues still exists after 2-3 months?

1 Like

This particular bug was introduced with the release of the lords of the wets, ever since it hasn’t been fixed, so what can we expect from the upcoming dlc?

are you sure it wasn’t there before lords of the west?
if so, can i downgrade to an old version to test that?

Yeah i am pretty sure it started within the DLC release patch or the previous one, you can follow the complain threads dates to confirm it.