Game Unresponsive first 1s in a game

This has bothered me since the launch, so I decided to test it out once and for all. The game always seem to “start” before it has finished loading. The time between seeing the the game and being able to interact with it is about 0.8s. The measurement error should be off by at most 0.09s which is the inverval between the mouse clicks used. Despite this, it seems like the client registered “create villager spam” while still in the loading screen( audio confirmation).

Edit: The same thing occurs for pro’s, which can be illustrated by playing their twitch videos at 25% speed at the start of each game.

1 Like

There has been a long suggested feature of once the games loads have a count down of 3,2,1,GO then all the players start.

1 Like

Hey @UnrulyHornet524! Are you seeing that it is actually possible to start creating Villagers while the loading screen is still visible?

The (very) slight delay is likely something that won’t be tackled, especially since every player experiences it equally.

1 Like

I don’t think so, the creation of the villagers started 0.8s ish post loading screen, so there should be nothing affecting gameplay. As for the spam sound registering during the loading screen, that one I don’t know what to make out of.

1 Like

My apologies, it seems like the sound part was due to a slight time shift caused by convering 30fps footage to 29.77. Im sorry for the noise caused by my rattling.

1 Like