"Gate-Bug in polish kampagne"

I have just discovered a totally weird bug (or I think it is a bug). In the new Poland campaigns, the gates always break a bit when a unit goes through it. Strangely, however, only when I load a saved game. This logically breaks my defense and the opponents can simply rush. Has anyone else noticed this ? Processing: Age of Empires II_ Definitive Edition 2021-09-10 19-08-23.mp4…
Processing: Age of Empires II_ Definitive Edition 2021-09-10 19-08-23.mp4…

(This post is in wrong place, it should be in Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition -section. I start another thread in there.)

Happened to me also.

The gate’s breaking when units are going through it happens in many more campaign scenarios as well, e.g. in Bari Mission II and in Joan of Arc Mission II. The breaking seems to be connected to the gates acquired status, meaning the player gets the gates from some other player (from the AI or gaia). Repairing the gates does not seem to work, but destroying the gates and building new ones seems to fix the issue. Nevertheless, it’s an annoying bug.

The bug is present (at least) in the version 101.101.53347.0 7314341

hey guys, this is a known issue, thanks for the report, this is luckily tracked already