Get rid of so much smoke!

Smoke are great. I dont want this game to be age of 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree, you are already playing in a small map and suddenly 2 castles cover mid and they throw arrows each other lol, game play is good but when I see a the castle wars is disappointing, smoke from cannon should be reduce, another issue I noticed is that population for villagers is like 80% and 20% for army feels weird.

Buildings that are under construction should received dmg bonus, so if you build a castle/tower in front of a another castle you pay for it and it would be a risky moveā€¦ but Relic is married with age2 so they will not change anything, they are afraid of changes, is not the good old relicā€¦

What do you need a large map for when this is only a 1vs1 match. The game has many different large maps, rest assured.

But I like that, itā€™s also realistic, even outside of real life, itā€™s hard to distinguish between enemy and allied troops if theyā€™re fighting in the dust. And the game did a good job of that.

2 Likes

No, you are wrong! If you look closely, you will see that the villagers of the blue team range from 60 to 70. The numbers of Armies are from 130 to 140. Because the cavalry only occupies 1 slot in the population(like infantry). Therefore, the battles of the army are now guaranteed to be much more monumental and epic than the old version.

You are right, I just noticed small skirmishes, what is the population numbers for siege weapons?

Siege weapons are 3 population slots. but because itā€™s a siege weapon, you canā€™t spam much. so it doesnā€™t matter much. The army is still quite large if max 200 population.

its a 1v1 map. you perfectly know that 4v4 maps are larger

1 Like

That is exactly what I like :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like