Get rid of some toxic challanges

Well, if you look closely, there also is a battle royale challenge saying you have to use QUICK PLAY… I willl make sure to test this tomorrow in SP first, we will see
But saying I am a liar is pretty harsh atm, where we do not know if we can trigger it with SP, while the challenge says explicitly it has to be achieved in MP

OK, that’s fair

My mistake

But this again does not justify any Alt + F4

Since the only one that needs quite the effort (however you can ask the opponent to let you do that) is reaching Imp

2 Likes

I enjoy doing the events but I find myself blocked this time because of your obligation to go through the “Quick Play” mode. I only have an internet connection limited to 1.5Mbps so I can’t play online and i can’t do it against the AI ​​unlike usual.

Is it possible to soften this rule, by allowing Empire Wars or Battle Royal mode to be played via skirmish mode as it was the case until now?

Thanking you in advance for the players with awful internet connections.

I tried BR vs Skirmish and it gave me the achievement

I don’t know about Empire Wars

Could you please try if it triggers in SP anyway, and tell us? We had some conversation about a related issue in another thread :smiley: would really appreciate that

Yes BR worked yesterday for me in skirmish but if you look at the anniversary event you didn’t need to play in Quick Play mode on Day 1 : https://www.ageofempires.com/news/november-anniversary-event/ :frowning:
I will try another game in skirmish and inform you if it worked or not but it didn’t previously (reason why I created this post, sorry if this is duplicated with yours FinalBucket3743).

2 Likes

The ones I remember were the BR and survive 15 mins in BR

I didn’t check the others yet

But since Quick Play is brought up, it probably won’t

1 Like

And it didn’t work again with Empire Wars game in skirmish (sp?) :frowning:

1 Like

Oh you’re that far ? I can’t pass the Day 2 challenge with this Quick Play mode needed :confused:

Sorry to hear that, hope you can find a workaround to this

But you can use the quick mode and try to play as long as you can

Even if you DC, you’ll still get the achievement

The rank 4 battle royale one is kinda dumb lol

Nobody still give a single sh*t about this ? Come on dudes, you did everything fine until now …
Please be remove those dumb connexion-needed events…

Not really makes the icon reward more worth for it is. I tried countless of times before finally achieving rank 4 and above in BR under Quick Play mode.

I got it too on 2 accounts. Rank 1 in both with not a good civ either. Its just the queue times for quick play battle royale are insanely slow. Took me 8 mins for 1 game alone.

1 Like