Give elephant archer regeneration

I agree with @WolfKhanGen here, the unit might well be easier to ‘balance’ with a longer TT.

1 Like

I know that it’s useful to have them automatically get in front of other units with more range, but that a thing that you can manually do anyway, with or without the +1 range.

That’s why I suggest the +1 range to partially compensate.

Might as well give WE 1f cost

Sometimes I have no clue if you guys are trolling or are being serious

1 Like

If Indians had ellephants that could regenerate over time as a unique tech it would make them the first - they’re a pain to heal with monks, I have to break out the 21 Wololo salute formation and be allied with Byzantines as Teutons just to make it worthwhile, I wouldn’t mind seeing a little bit of regeneration tbh. Make it count towards all of their ellies and add that to the lowering of cost and increase of training time.

While we’re at it add a civ specific buff to increase the viability of their imperial camel somewhere between where it is now and where it was before nerf

Usually regeneration is slow, so is more an effect that helps between battles.

Clearly the OP is petitioning players to make Monks with their elephant archers so they’ll regenerate.

Seems efficient enough. Though, Viper would argue Herbal Medicine and I’d be likely to agree with him. You have the castle already.