- GAME BUILD #: 58259
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The new introduced hotkeys within the techtree are bugged when you have cleared hotkeys for 'go to '.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to hotkeys
- Create new profile default profile
Go to Castlehotkey
- Go to Singleplayer | Skirmish
- Open Techtree
Now you’ll see the techtree will be stuck on the castle. The game thinks that a cleared hotkey is always pressed. When I press another hotkey (Select all mills) for example it’ll go to the mill but as soon as I let go of all keys that represent that hotkey, it’ll go back to the castle.
- Open hotkey settings again
Go to Castlehotkey to anything
- Go back to techtree, and see it won’t jump to the castle anymore.
This breaks scrolling with the mouse wheel and also manually scrolling with the scroll bar
Cleared hotkeys should be ignored