Graphic settings?

Hey!

I hope there will be more graphics settings than there was in beta so we can run it smoothly on little older hardware. My beta was running extremely slow at times, but now I’m not sure if it’s just the game, their ping or my hardware that caused this.

Other players had pings up to 2000ms. But I never got to run game flawlessly even with pings like 500 that others had. For me, it always was like less than 50ms. I never got to test it without human players.

The 16gb ram is quite demanding, and I have i7 4720hq, GTX 960m and only 8GB of RAM. Click here for details.

Just noticed the latest requirements and got little worried. I understand that the highest requirements are for 4k and I only need 1080p with this laptop with decent fps, so let’s see…

Test it with single player when it comes out. Some “lag” is due to the internet and not graphics.

You can change resolution of the game by setting your desktop resolution to a different one.

If you’re playing at 1080p you’ll be fine with 8GB system memory for most new PC games, including AoE:DE. I have 16GB on my system but it’s more about future proofing my system than what I actually need to play PC games.

@Penelinfi said:
Test it with single player when it comes out. Some “lag” is due to the internet and not graphics.

You can change resolution of the game by setting your desktop resolution to a different one.

Yeah, ill try that. I hope it works tho, I was just wondering.

Tried running at lower resolution with the full version with 8Gb of RAM and Intel HD 520 GPU. Still a lot of lag and i have a 70mbps connection. Far too slow to play. ARGH.

Worked perfectly on my system.